Holdays are soon upon us and the editors of Odalisque Magazine have gathered some pieces they hope will be under the tree. See what we wish for a stylish Christmas, and perhaps even get inpsired.
Ulrika Lindqvist, Fashion Editor
1. GANT Monogram Coat I love this coat from Gants fw22 collection. It makes me think of Patrizia Gucci in the Alps which is the only way I want to dress this winter. I love the pattern and color. Please Santa put this under the tree!
2. Rodebjer Akanda Knitted Dress After a few years spending the holiday without all the glitz and glam I want to celebrate wearing this wonderful dress from Rodebjer. Festive yet understated, and I will love it for years to come.
3. Lampett svenskt tenn I've been on a hunt for the perfect sconce for years. Searching both auction sites as well as newly produced ones I have finally found it at Svenskt Tenn. This one is designed by Josef Frank in the 1940's it would look amazing in my 1936 apartment,
Jahwanna Berglund, Fashion Director
For this Christmas, I have 3 wishes for Santa to leave under the Christmas three.
1. Ole Lynggard, Leaves Forest Ring: One of my personal favorite jewelry brand for everyday and special occasions is Ole Lynggaard and this Forest ring in gold with diamonds lives rent free in my mind.
2. Sophie Billie Brahe Cloud Box: The older I get the more practical I get and wats worst than not know where you put your dearest jewelry? This cute cloud jewelry box from Sophie Bille Brahe will keep your dearest belongings safe or why not just as an interior detail?
3. .Apollo Celestial Globe, Hermès: I'm all in to interior for my Paris apartment and I always dreamt about space and would love to go one day, but until then I will dream about this Apollo celestial globe from Hermès.
Yasmine Mubarak, Digital Feature Editor
I am longing for winter adventures in the Arctic region, so my wishlist is occupied by pieces for the coldest climate. And as a minimalist by heart, it’s all functionality for me. 1. Woolrich, Waterproof Cayuta Parka in GORE-TEX Searching for a good winterjacket, I found a few, one of them is this Parka that seems to keep you warm and stylish – so I can spend less time worrying about the cold and more time creating new memories. Not to mention, what caught my attention was Polygiene ViralOff® technology that guarantees to kill over 99% of viruses in a two-hour time span. WOW.
2. Tretorn Aspa Hybrid Waterproof Boot With these boots – I think I am set for my nature expeditions. The shoe is not only stylish but waterproof, and perfect for both city walks, and the artics. It's also supposed to be really warm, with the sturdy high sole and heel collar (and reflections!).
3. Brixtol Textiles Joan jett padded Jacket The waxed jacket is manufactured in the city of Birmingham. The fabric is water-repellent thanks to its traditionally waxed surface (YEY). I love that it's longer than the classic padded jacket, to make sure you keep yourself warm and has a high collar to keep the wind away.
4. Xlash Eye Patches I needed to squeeze one beauty product on the wishlist, and as I am on the hunt for the best eye and sheet masks - one product I found is the Rejuvenating Eye Gels, that's supposed to be very hydrating!